These are priceless:
* “He’s so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.”
* “That boy’s about as sharp as a bowling ball.”
* “This boy’s more mixed up than a feather in a whirlwind.”
* “What’s it all about, boy? Elucidate!”
* “Go! I say go away, boy, you bother me!”
My dear departed Dad always chuckled at Foghorn Leghorn's quips. “Go! I say go away, boy, you bother me!” is one of my favourite notifications / text alerts. I assign it to all those who tell me: "Your mobile phone sounds are annoying"
My dad too liked Foghorn.
Thanks for the note!
Post a Comment