On Monday, July 1st, will be Canada Day.
A test, eh?
1. In what year did this great country repatriate its constitution? (Hint: A few decades ago.)
2. What shipping magnate was born in Halifax, of now Nova Scotia, in 1787? (His name survives today, painted on certain big ships.)
3. Aerodynamicist Jim Chamberlin moved to the United States in 1959 to work for NASA. He became the chief designer for what manned space program? (It was the second manned U.S. space program.)
4. What is the name of Canada's air force? (It's a four-letter acronym.)
5. In what year did Canada adopt its current flag? (It happened in the 1960s.)
Bonus question: Who was Canada's 12th prime minister? (This clue is closer than you think.)