There are the usual suspects. Say the famous line and some people will know its source.
I have my own faves. Just a samplin'....
"You get what you pay for, Franz."
- The Doctor (John Considine), Doctor Death: Seeker of Souls (1973)
- Barrot, the camp warden (William Smithers), Papillon (1973)
"Good afternoon, my ass."
- The farmer (John Baskcomb), Battle of Britain (1969)
"I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do."
- HAL 9000 (Douglas Rain, voice), 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)
"I'm a lawyer from Denver, Colorado."
- Lt. Harry Brubaker (William Holden), The Bridges at Toko-Ri (1954)
Any recent movies? I'll work on it....
Post a Comment